REALSPEED 10th ANNUAL DYNO DAY 2015
** RESCHEDULED TO SUNDAY OCTOBER 11th DUE TO WEATHER **
Sunday October 11th is Realspeed's 11th Annual Dyno Day and BBQ. All Mustang owners and their friends are welcome to come for free food and hang out or see how much HP your Mustang puts to the wheels on our in house Mustang Dyno. Dyno runs will be from 10am-4pm and cost $75 (+tax) for 3 runs with HP, TQ, and Air Fuel printed on your dyno sheet.
First-time customers get an extra $15 off. Thatís 3 runs on the dyno for only $60!
SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone who signed up!
You can register online here or call 631-563-REAL(7325) and register over the phone.
Mustangs only, please. Owners of other cars may call the shop at 631-563-7325 to schedule a private dyno session.
Directions from the Long Island Expressway
Take the LIE to Exit 59
Turn South onto Ocean Ave (CR93)
The road forks after approximately 1/2 mile. Stay to the left on CR 93, which becomes Lakeland Ave. Stay on Lakeland approximately 1.5 Mi.
Turn Left onto Rt. 454 Veterans Highway for 0.1 Mi.
Turn Right at the McDonalds onto Smithtown Ave. for 1/4 Mi.
Turn Left onto Feldland Street. Take Feldland to the end. We are the last building on the right side. Take the driveway on the right side of the building to units 4 and 5.
NOTE: Morning time slots are SOLD OUT. Selecting a preferred time preference does not guarantee a a time, but we will accommodate you if we can.
If you are running your car on the dyno your timeslot is listed at the bottom of the page. For everyone coming to hang out and watch, the real event doesnít start until 9:30. Before that we will be busy setting up and wonít have much time to talk.
We will run the first car at 8:30 AM and continue until about 4:30PM. The grill will be going from around 11 until maybe 3 pm.
Four spots in the back will be reserved for cars coming & going off the dyno. When it is close to your turn to run on the dyno please move your car to one of those spots. After your car has been run please move your car to another spot so we can make room for the next cars that are running on the dyno.
You can park against the curb in the driveway, but NO DOUBLE PARKING OR BLOCKING THE DRIVEWAY. Once the back and the driveway fill up you can park in the lot in front of the building. If that is full you can park in the street.
If you are only planning to stay for an hour or two please do not try to park in the back lot near the dyno. You will only get blocked in. Save those spots for people who want to show off their cars for most of the day.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE RUNNING THEIR CAR ON THE DYNO:
1) A schedule for dyno times is at the bottom of this page. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
Scheduling was done with priority given to those who signed up first. If you can't make the time you are scheduled for please let us know as soon as possible.
2) Please come to the office and check in with Robyn when you arrive so we know that you are here. If you are not ready when your turn comes up we will skip you and try to fit you in at the end of the day if possible.
3) We must have a signed dyno release form before we can run your car on the dyno. You can get one in the office when you check in if you don't have the one we e-mailed to you.
4) Make sure you have MORE THAN 1/3 TANK of fuel in the car.
5) DO NOT ADD RACE FUEL UNLESS YOUR CAR NORMALLY RUNS ON RACE FUEL. Race fuel will not improve your power unless your car is tuned to run on it. Leaded race fuel shortens the life of our Air/Fuel ratio meter. There is a $30 additional charge for cars running race fuel to have the A/F ratio recorded.
6) Please check the oil, coolant level and tire pressure before your turn on the dyno. The condition of the vehicle when it arrives on dyno day is your responsibility.
7) PARKING FOR DYNO PARTICIPANTS: Four spots in the back will be reserved for cars coming & going off the dyno. When it is close to your turn to run on the dyno please move your car to one of those spots. After your car has been run please move your car to another spot so we can make room for the next cars that are running on the dyno.
8) Dyno day is rain or shine. If it is raining and you will not be bringing your car please call 631-563-7325 to let us know.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
8:30 Nick Cordella
9:00 Keegan Beach
9:30 Joe Fischman
10:00 Johnathon Young
10:30 Ralph Tuckett
11:00 Catchup time / Realspeed staff talking with customers
11:15 Phil Neri
11:45 Mary Riley
12:15 Mike Washington
12:45 Lunch break
1:15 Jason Mirels
1:45 Edison Polmales
2:15 Mike Parisi
2:45 Catchup time / Realspeed staff talking with customers
3:00 Paul Danetra
3:30 Mike Taliercio
4:00 Rudy LaPick
4:30 Tom Agagnina